By Arthur Orchid

Many people are familiar with the difficulties of trying to make money online, but some of the most simple and easy to use techniques are often unknown to the majority. Of all of these, paid online surveys are my favorite. A lot of people don't believe that there's money to make from online paid surveys. After all, it sounds so simple and so easy, it's hard to believe that it would work. Although it can be hard to find the right paid online survey to do there're quite a few scams out there if you're savvy and smart and willing to pursue the matter at length, you really can make a little bit of extra cash taking surveys online.

The first online survey that I took was purely out of chance. There was a site asking for my political opinion and offering to give me a little bit of money for it. I've always been a big fan of politics, And I probably would have given them my opinion even without the offer of money. The fact that their online surveys offered me a little bit of money was an added bonus! Immediately, I took the survey and was rewarded with payment. This got me thinking about other online surveys. Could it really be this easy?

The answer was yes and no. Like most areas of the Internet, there is a high in noise to content ratio when it comes to online surveys. There are a lot of people who will make you jump through hoops to get any money at all for taking a survey online, and even then they won't always deliver. You have to be patient and willing to work at it if you want to make money. You can't necessarily start up and make money now. Sometimes it takes as long as a week or two to find the survey sites that really pay.

Taking paid online surveys won't make you a full wage but extra money is always welcome, isn't it? In average I earn $20-25 per survey for 20-25 minutes of my time! If you don't know the companies ready to pay you directly on your Paypal account or by check, you'll be generously offered a lottery entry or even 2 if you're a very very lucky person! Other companies reward you giving you some points you have to accumulate to order a gift, a voucher or some cash.


It will take months to get your first gift or money from them.
If like me you prefer getting paid $20-25 in average per survey you take, join today Survey scout.I'll very surprised if you can't make that amount in less than 1 month. They will put you in contact with surveys companies willing to pay for your opinion.

Your neighbours will wonder how you made these extra bucks so fast. Your mom will ask you where you've found that new product (not yet on sale) you're testing at no cost. Your kids will love you so much more for buying them all the new Disney-Pixar DVD and Blu-Ray just released. You'll feel very proud to know such a secret like this one...

Everyone likes to have a little bit of cash on the side these for luxuries, an online surveys are just the way to do this. I don't know anyone who does it full time, and I doubt that you can make a career out of it, but it is a fun and easy way to get a little bit of extra cash.

Are you motivated enough to start making money online today?

To Your Success!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 commentaires